Butlins Touring Caravans
Prices include electric hook-ups, the provision of a soft area for awnings, entry to the resort and entertainment as programmed. Toilet and shower facilities are available on the Touring Caravan Site.
Please note we do not allow camping on the resort with the exception of trailer tents.
Prices are based on a maximum of 4 people per touring caravan – additional people are charged per person per night. Maximum length of stay is 28 days consecutively.
A limited number of dogs are permitted at an additional cost per dog per night. (N.B. Certain breeds of dog are not permitted. Please check before booking).
Summary of the main Terms and Conditions of Booking
By booking a Butlins break, you agree to abide to our full terms and conditions which can be found on our website: www.butlinsskegnesscaravans.com/caravan-holidays/terms. We recommend you read these before making your booking.
A contract will come into existence between you and Butlins when we tell you on the telephone, or online over the internet, that your booking is confirmed or we accept your deposit payment by issuing written confirmation of your booking.
- The contract binds you and all members of your party, including day visitors. The contract lasts until you and your party leave the resort. It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party accept the terms and conditions of reservation and the provisions contained in “Terms and Conditions”. Failure to disclose all relevant information or comply with these terms may lead to termination of the contract and loss of the booking. You remain the lead guest and contact point for the booking: you must attend the break booked. Your break cannot be passed or sold to a third party. We will only discuss details of the booking with you, the lead guest. The lead guest must be 18 years of age or over.
- We need to know:
- Your name and address.
- The names and addresses of all members of your party. If we do not have this your party may be refused entry to the resort. This is a legal requirement to allow
membership of the Butlins entertainment club and the use of the range of activities and facilities whilst on your break.
- Ages and relationships.
- The appropriate deposit must be paid to confirm each booking, which will be forfeited if the booking is cancelled. All cancellations must be in writing.
- The date for payment of the balance will be on your confirmation of booking.
- All prices include VAT at the current rate.
- Touring pitches are available from 12 midday on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
- Dogs will only be permitted on a restricted area of the site and are not allowed in the main Butlins resort (except Assistance dogs). Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times. Certain breeds of dogs are not permitted; please check before booking. Butlins reserves the right to refuse any animal considered dangerous.
- The moving of pitches must be approved by the Management at the resort. Only the persons named on the booking shall be entitled to occupy the pitch allocated for their use. Any breach of this condition shall entitle the Company to terminate the booking, (without refunds). If any other person/persons are found in occupation, Butlins will terminate the contract, the guests and unauthorised persons will be asked to leave the resort immediately and refunds will not be given.
- The Company reserve the right to remove vehicles and/or touring caravans which are parked outside the allocated pitch area which do not comply with site license and/or legal/safety spacing requirements.
- One motor vehicle only to occupy each allocated pitch area. All other motor vehicles are to be parked in other allocated parking areas to comply with legal/safety requirements.
- Please show consideration to other guests and Butlins team members and treat the facilities with respect. Offensive or illegal behaviour and excessive noise will not be tolerated. If guests fail to comply with these rules, their contract may be terminated and they and their party will be asked to leave the resort immediately (without refunds).
- The Company reserves the right that you and all members of your party pay for any wilful or negligent damage or breakages resulting from action by yourselves (or persons or dogs named on the booking) to the Tourer hook-up facility or any other fixture or fitting within the resort.
- Limitation of Liability. Butlins accepts responsibility for those arrangements that are within its control but cannot accept liability for any injury, loss or damage suffered by you or any member of your party unless one of the following applies: There was wilful default by us, our employees or agents, or death or personal injury was caused by the negligence of Butlins, our employees or agents.
- Minor Alterations. Alterations such as the withdrawal of certain amenities, facilities (including pitch allocation), activities and entertainment, may be made by Butlins for reasons beyond our control.
- If we change or cancel your booking. We aim to provide all the services, facilities and entertainment as described in our brochure. Should it be necessary for us to make a major change to your booking, or, in exceptional circumstances, to cancel your booking, we will try to advise you as soon as possible and provide the following options: A replacement holiday comparable to the one booked or, A replacement holiday together with the difference in price between the replacement holiday and the holiday booked or, A full refund.
- Club Membership. When you confirm your booking contract (reservation), you are also applying for membership of Butlins entertainment club, which is a legal requirement in order to use certain facilities. Personal details, including home address and age, must be correct. All adults booked must appear on the Electoral Roll at the address given on the booking without exception. If you or your guests fail to provide this information, we reserve the right to terminate the contract without recompense. Please see Data Protection information, available at: www.butlinsskegnesscaravans.com/caravan-holidays/terms
- Health and Safety. For the safety and wellbeing of our guests, not all facilities are available to everyone and height restrictions do apply on all our rides and activities.
Splash Waterworld. In Splash Waterworld, all non swimmers under 14 years old and children aged 8 years and under must be accompanied by an adult. Only competent swimmers may use certain flume rides. Please be aware that loose items, including goggles, bracelets and necklaces cannot be worn on the flumes.
Fairground. Restrictions and additional charges may apply on certain rides and other facilities. To meet certification requirements and maintain our ongoing improvement policy, all our fairground rides are regularly inspected and maintained by specialist engineers. They may be closed at certain times for work to be carried out, please check with the resort. Rides are subject to weather conditions.
Contagious Diseases. Should Butlins become aware, or have reasonable grounds for suspicion, that a guest has contracted a contagious disease that has the potential to infect a large number of people quickly, they and their party will be required to leave the resort. If this is not possible, then restrictions will be placed upon their activities and movements in order to prevent the disease being transmitted to other guests. We are unable to offer any refund in such circumstances and strongly recommend that guests obtain suitable holiday insurance prior to travel to cover any such eventuality.
- Proof of Age. May be asked for when buying alcohol on resort. The only accepted forms of ID are photographic driver’s licence or passport.
- Venue Capacities. Butlins venues are subject to maximum capacities set by the local Fire Officer and as such, entrance to venues is not guaranteed. As our venues are popular seating cannot be guaranteed or reserved.
- Family Breaks and Live Music (Adult Only) Weekends Booking Policy:
Family Breaks: In order to achieve a friendly, family atmosphere, Butlins will not normally accept bookings on our family breaks from all adult parties:
- Of four or more whose members are aged predominantly 16 to 21
- Of eight or more whose members are aged predominantly under 30
- Single persons who are not part of a family group.
Live Music (Adult Only) Weekends: No one under the age of 18 will be allowed on resort.
- If you have a comment. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of your holiday whilst on resort, please speak to the Team Leader or Manager responsible for the area concerned. If they are unable to resolve the issue, then please speak to the Caravan Village Reception team. They will endeavour to help you immediately so that you can enjoy the rest of your stay. If you do not give us the opportunity to resolve the problem locally by reporting it whilst on resort, we may not be able to deal positively with any feedback on your return. Claims may be rejected if we have not been given the opportunity to put matters right or investigate your concerns. If, at the end of your holiday, you feel that we have not provided a satisfactory solution, the lead guest should write to: the Resort Director at 1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 4YL or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit any written complaints within 28 days of returning from your break so that we may properly review and reply to your feedback. Please write your holiday reference number on your letter and include your telephone numbers.